Physical Therapy for Your Condition
Physical Therapists can help improve or restore the mobility you need to move forward in your life. If you are looking for a possible alternative to surgery, shots, and/or medications, consider Synergy as your solution.
Easy Access to Professional Care
You can make an appointment at Synergy without a physician’s referral. While we practice with full autonomy, Synergy is committed to working closely with your other health care practitioners, whether it is your family doctor, surgeon, or chiropractor, to ensure we are providing the best individualized treatment for your condition.
We accept most insurances!!
Synergy also offers self-pay services that can be utilized in lieu of insurance coverage. Some reasons you may choose this option:
- You would be GUARENTEED a 100% ONE on ONE session
- There are customized options for payment vs potential limitations through insurance
- Out of pocket may be more cost effective than using insurance
- Our facility may be out of your insurance network
- Virtual sessions through face time or skype are offered
What to Expect
Your Synergy physical therapist has the skills to blend science with inspiration to formulate the best treatment plan to motivate you during your treatment and manage your health condition. We spend time during each session helping each patient gain an understanding of their body to achieve long-term health goals. Here are some tips to prepare for your evaluation:
- Ask questions: Make a list of any questions you have to make the most of your time.
- Make lists: Write down your medications, previous surgeries, and a list of your health conditions.
- Bring a friend: Sometimes brining a family member with you can help you recall details about your health history and current condition. They can also take notes about what is discussed in your first session.
- Know your information: Be sure you have the contact information of any other health care provider that you may need to share with your therapist so we can share information.
- Wear proper clothing: Your evaluation will require you wear proper footwear and clothing that will allow you to move safely and without restriction. Sneakers and layered clothing are best.
- Bring your reports: Don’t leave home without your MRI/Xray reports or films. These will be valuable for your therapist to review during your evaluation.